WORKS WITH THE GoPro HERO 5 and 6!
The Xtreme Kite Line Mount has been designed, tested and tested some more by some of South Africa’s best kite boarders. Super STABLE, STRONG and AFFORDABLE are the cornerstones of this awesome mount.
The Xtreme Kite Line Mount is a simple design made to fit Hero 2 / 3 / 3+ / 4 / 5 and 6 Cameras.
By attaching your center kite lines to the mount using our unique elastic band design, the mount will not slide on your lines and is capable of withstanding even the biggest of wipe-outs as well as your biggest unhooked tricks.
And the fact that elastics are super cheap and available world wide mean that you will never have to worry about loosing small clips and inserts. Made to be used with almost every 4 line kite and most 5 line kites.
Check it out at @kitelinemount on Instagram
- When installing the mount on your CENTRE LINES, make sure they are not tangled and that the mount is placed above any swivels.
- Place the mount with camera attached and secured in the position that best imitates the arc of the line mount.
- Face the mount facing the correct direction.
- Place one of the centre lines into either the top or bottom line groove, hook the elastic band on to a peg of the mount, start wrapping it around tightly so that it pinches the line in the groove, rehook the elastic onto the peg when a number of loops have been made and there is little elastic left to use. Do the same for the other peg, so that the line is secure running the length of the mount.
- Put the other centre line into the line groove on opposite side that you chose for Step 3 (either top or bottom) and continue as per step 3.
- The camera should now be sitting in the middle of the lines and the elastics and centre lines should now be tightly in place on the mount.
- To make this mount permanant take four small cable ties and zip them tightly over the elastics from the earlier steps. Trim the excess zipties as low and smoothly as possible. You can then simply roll your mount up after use with your lines. This will allow you to attach and detach your camera, meaning that you will not have to do the previous steps every time you set up. Always try to rinse off (with fresh water) and dry the lines and mount after use.
- Turn your camera on and go big!
Installation should take 2 minutes. You can also use the Kite Line Mount to carry light systems like the Lume Cube as pictured below:
The Kite Mount can also be used as a Wake Handle Mount - Just add 90 degree adapter to your order
Made to be used with GoPro® Hero [2,3, 3+, 4 ,5 , 6 and Hero 4/5 Session ] Camera
*It is always recommended to use a tether.
GOPRO, HERO, the GOPRO logo, and the GoPro Be a Hero logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc. GoPro is a Registered trademark with Woodman Labs Inc, Copyright 2013. Any camera’s or products produced by GOPRO® are not included in the sale price of the item. GDome© 2016. The Xtreme Xccessories Online Shop and its products are not affiliated with GoPro. Xtreme Xccessories and its accessories are not GoPro products. GoPro is ©2012 Woodman Labs Inc all rights reserved.
Proudly South African: Designed, tested and made in South Africa
SHIPS WORLD WIDE
|Dimensions||21 x 16 x 3 cm|
- Quick View$29.00
Please select the backplate you require (No Other GDome Parts (no thumb screws, dome lens or Metal Backplate) included) Made to be used with the GDome PDS Parts GOPRO, HERO, the GOPRO logo, and the GoPro Be a Hero logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc. GoPro is a Registered trademark with Woodman Labs Inc, Copyright 2013. Any camera’s…
- Quick View$15.00
Super comfortable handgrip that can be used in a number of ways and activities. Face the camera backwards or forwards to get that perfect shot every time. *Colour and finish of Dive Tray and backplate might vary from images form site* **If wanting a speicfic colour, please contact us when placing your order** Made to be used with GoPro®…
- Quick View$49.00
Our Dive Tray V3.0 Is finally here! Featuring a ton of new Mounting slots and holes and unique moulded grips. Slightly bigger than our V2.0 Dive Tray (38cm OD) this tray can be used with most DSLR Cameras. Made from 4mm Stainless Steel and Powder Coated Jet Black. The V3.0 is light and extremely strong. This New Dive Tray offers…
- Quick View$40.00
You may ask why you need a trigger, the answer is simple: so you can, aim and pull the trigger to start filming / photo-burst or to stop filming. As this is a metal system you can put your GDOME and Trigger into even the biggest of breakers, without worrying that it may break (like other plastic options out there)!…