⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.8 (138 Google Reviews)
• In Stock Now!
Split Shots Unbelievably Easy To Get
Close To 30% Improvement in Camera Field of View when Underwater
Drastic Focal Length Improvement For Underwater Shots
Optically Correct Dome
Full View Of LCD Back Screen
*INCLUDES PRE-INSTALLED GOPRO LENS
PEOPLE WHO USE GDOME
KELLY & KODY (POSITRAVELTY)
KELLY & KODY (POSITRAVELTY)
GOPRO DOME FOR GOPRO HERO 10 BLACK
What's in the box?
Shipping and Duties
An absolute "no brainer" for content creators
Unlike the Naked PDS (Professional Dome System), this model does not have a front-viewing window.
However, you still have full access to the rear screen and all the buttons on the GoPro Hero 10 Black.
The PDS has reached nearly two years in the making!
We have added all the features needed to create an unrivalled Dome System that is affordable and easy to use while offering industry-leading optics.
With this Dome Housing, getting the elusive under-over shot, also known as 50/50 or split shot, has never been easier!
Using your GoPro’s near-infinite depth of field and wide-angle lens allows you to easily create high-quality videos and stills, rather than spending $2000 on DSLR setups that face the complexity of accounting for depth of field, focus and exposure. This spacing also improves water shots above the water: water spray or droplets that would have covered most of the lens (ruining the shot or video) are now just small dots in the field of view. The gap between the lens and dome move water particles further away from the camera lens, enabling underwater images to become cleaner. The field of view is also drastically improved.
• Individually pressure tested
• Split Shots Unbelievably Easy To Get
• Close To 30% Improvement in Camera Field of View when Underwater
• Drastic Focal Length Improvement For Underwater Shots
• Optically Correct Dome
• Full Access to all Housing Buttons
• Split Line Indicator Engraved on BackPlate
• O-Ring Compression Seals System – No Silicone Or Glue Is Used To Create A Seal
• Full View Of LCD Back Screen
• Modular GDome System
• The entire GDome can be disassembled using the Alan Key provided
• As new cameras become available, you can upgrade the BackPlate only – no need to buy a completely new dome
• The GDome is super easy to disassemble and reassemble, no vice required!
Easy to use
Once the GoPro has been placed in position and the backplate secured it’s as easy as point, touch and capture.
Specs, Materials and Performance Testing
· Glass-filled nylon body
· Optically correct 6.1-inch dome lens (excluding flange)
· Marine-grade stainless steel screws and bolts
· Total assembled weight 800 grams
· Length 25cm (9.85 Inches), width 18cm (7 inches) & height 7.5cm (2.95 inches)
Our robust glass-filled nylon housing is made structurally rigid, its torsional rigidity allows the housing to maintain its seal as one descends deeper.
Our V3 Dome was developed for specifically for the GoPro, with better optics and more scratch resistance, it is a major step up for us.
$45 worth of gifts with every GDome Advanced
As a little thank you from us, we send each Mobile pro out with some add ons that allow you to be safe, get the best images and protect your waterproof cases dome.
We know how much it sucks to have a scratched dome.
WATER DROPLET PREVENTOR ($9.99)
SURVIVAL CAMERA WRIST SAFETY STRAP ($14.99)
SNAP ON SUCTION LENS COVER ($19.99)
GoPro HERO10: Summer Reel in 5K - CINEMATIC
Installing your GoPro
What is included in the box?
- GDome Advanced GoPro Dome
· 1 x Complete Hero 10 & 9 Advanced PDS GoPro Dome
· Various Stainless Steel Screws
· 1 x Allen Key
· 2 x Camera Lens Seal
· 1 x Dome to Backplate O-Ring Seal
· Instructions and Warranty Information
All orders for GDOME customers are manufactured and shipped from South Africa.
- You'll get an automated tracking number when your order has been dispatched.
- Delivery times are faster for metro areas than regional. The shipping times above are estimates and some orders can take longer due to factors outside of our control.
Please note some international orders will occasionally be charged customs or import charges upon arrival in the destination country. We are not responsible for these charges. This includes Local VAT.
- If you are ordering from United States of America, import duties will not be charged for orders under $800.
- If you are ordering from Australia, import duties will not be charged for orders under A$1000.
- For a comprehensive list of duty thresholds for all countries have a look at this guide*
Can you ship to me?
We ship awesome water housings to most countries...
We do not ship to Brazil due to the high taxes incurred to the customer.
- We do not currently ship to Russia, Ukraine or Belarus.
We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in the world with DHL or Fedex Express.
- We are currently averaging 3-9 working days for express international deliveries.
ABOUT OUR SHIPPING
We offer a 100% reliable delivery services via trusted DHL / Fedex Express courier services around the world.
Shipping is calculated automatically by DHL on checkout.
DHL / Fedex will also give you a live view of the estimated delivery time.
We also offer a variety of affordable priority and FREE shipping options, these do take slightly longer than or express options.
Each parcel is packed with care and insured to the full value of the contents.
We’ll need your daytime address and cellphone number for door-to-door delivery and, once sent, provide you with the tracking number for the parcel.
All Prices exclude your local taxes and duties, please check your local taxes and duties before placing your order.
- We cover all shipping costs but do not cover local taxes (such as VAT, customs duties ect).
For absolute peace of mind
We guarantee all of our products and our reviews stand testament to this. All units are hand-assembled, pressure tested and have to pass our quality control measures. We manufacture all of our products in house to ensure the best care is taken right from raw material inspection to final product testing.
The GDome Mobile Pro Edition is a waterproof housing made to be used on the surface of the water. Although we have dived to 30ft plus with the GDome Mobile, this was purely for testing purposes regardless of the fact it did not leak or damage the phones.
The use of the touch membrane was not designed with great depths in mind.
The GDome Mobile Pro Edition was designed with the intention of being a surface waterproof housing for depths that are not deeper than 5m or 15ft.
FROM OUR INSTAGRAM FAMILY #GDOMEGLOBAL
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE "ADVANCE" AND "NAKED" GOPRO DOME HOUSING
The "Naked" GDome has a front viewing window so you will be able to view your front screen, this screen shows shooting modes, available space and more.
The "Advanced" GDome does not have the front viewing window but keeping in mind that you will be able to view everything on your screen on the back of the camera.
WHY CHOOSE THE GOPRO DOME HOUSING WITHOUT THE CAMERA HOUSING
The GDome units that don't come with dive housings are obviously cheaper, they have exactly the same performance and will get equally good split shots.
The Superdive and Lens On GDome will allow you to go to greater depths as they are in fact removable dive housings.
If you plan on shooting in heavy surf breaks we also suggest that you go for a unit with a dive housing as it will give your camera extra protection from impact and sand particles.
If you plan on going deeper than 10m or plan to get close to that depth, make sure you choose a GDome that comes with a dive housing.
HOW TO PREVENT FOGGING INSIDE MY GDOME HOUSING
Try to put your camera into the GDOME in an environment such as a car or indoors that is away from moist/humid conditions.
We like to blow air-con (any air-conditioning) directly into the dome before putting the camera into the GDome.
We have also successfully used the cold air from a refrigerator.
You can also use Anti Fog Inserts inside the dome port or camera housing.
HOW DEEP CAN I GO WITH THE ADVANCED
The Gdome Advanced Dome for GoPro only allows you to go as deep as is what is recomended by GoPro, which is 10m/33ft.
If you are looking for a solution to go deeper, our Superdive housing allows you to go as deep as 40m/132ft
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
We use DHL and FEDEX for all of our EXPRESS shipping, which averages 3 - 9 working days.
Free shipping is available to most countries, we cover up to the first $30 of this shipping*
Free shipping average 10-20 working days for delivery.
Please note during busy periods it can take us 24-72 hours to prepare your order.
HERE IS WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.8 (138 Google Reviews)
• In Stock Now!