⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.8 (138 Google Reviews)
• In Stock Now!
Quicker to install with a NEW side seal system and 2 less thumbscrews for sealing up the unit perfectly every time without the use of tools or force.
Drastically improved touch functionality with full responsive touch on capacitive touch screens (as found in the iPhone 12/13).
Improved screen clarity - making it easier to frame your shots in bright sunlight.
Increased internal phone storage capacity (will now fit phones up to 7.3 inches* without making the housings footprint any bigger).
NEW ultra sleek handle compatible with dive gloves.
PEOPLE WHO USE GDOME
KELLY & KODY (POSITRAVELTY)
KELLY & KODY (POSITRAVELTY)
GOPRO DOME PORT FOR GOPRO HERO 9 BLACK
What's in the box?
Shipping and Duties
This is the GoPro Hero 9 Black Naked V3.0 Advanced GDome GoPro Dome Housing (no housing required)
This variant does not feature a front-viewing window, unlike the Naked PDS (Professional Dome System).
On the GoPro Hero 9 Black, however, you still have full access to the rear screen and all of the buttons.
The PDS has been in the works for about two years!
We've incorporated all of the necessary features to build an unrivaled Dome System that is both inexpensive and simple to operate while providing industry-leading optics.
Getting the illusive under-over shot, commonly known as 50/50 or split shot, has never been easier with this Dome Housing!
Instead of spending $2000 on DSLR settings that need you to account for depth of field, focus, and exposure, you can quickly generate high-quality videos and stills using your GoPro's near-infinite depth of field and wide-angle lens. Water spray or droplets that would have covered most of the lens (ruining the photo or video) are now only small dots in the field of view, which improves water shots above the water. Water particles are moved further away from the camera lens by the space between the lens and dome, resulting in cleaner underwater photos. The field of view has also been greatly enhanced.
• Individually pressure tested
• Split Shots Unbelievably Easy To Get
• Close To 30% Improvement in Camera Field of View when Underwater
• Drastic Focal Length Improvement For Underwater Shots
• Optically Correct Dome
• Full Access to all Housing Buttons
• Split Line Indicator Engraved on BackPlate
• O-Ring Compression Seals System – No Silicone Or Glue Is Used To Create A Seal
• Full View Of LCD Back Screen
• Modular GDome System
• The entire GDome can be disassembled using the Alan Key provided
• As new cameras become available, you can upgrade the BackPlate only – no need to buy a completely new dome
• The GDome is super easy to disassemble and reassemble, no vice required!
Easy to use
Once the GoPro has been placed in position and the backplate secured it’s as easy as point, touch and capture.
$45 worth of gifts with every Advanced
As a little thank you from us, we send each Mobile pro out with some add ons that allow you to be safe, get the best images and protect your waterproof cases dome.
We know how much it sucks to have a scratched dome.
WATER DROPLET PREVENTOR ($9.99)
SURVIVAL CAMERA WRIST SAFETY STRAP ($14.99)
SNAP ON SUCTION LENS COVER ($19.99)
Best of GDOME
What is included in the box?
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
· 1 x Complete GoPro® Hero 9 Advanced PDS Dome
· Various Stainless Steel Screws
· 1 x Allen Key
· 2 x Camera Lens Seal
· 1 x Dome to Backplate O-Ring Seal
· Instructions and Warranty Information
- All orders for GDOME customers are manufactured and shipped from South Africa.
- You'll get an automated tracking number when your order has been dispatched.
- Delivery times are faster for metro areas than regional. The shipping times above are estimates and some orders can take longer due to factors outside of our control.
- For South African customers, it's better to order from our xtremexccessories.co.za website for cheaper and faster shipping.
- Please note some international orders will occasionally be charged customs or import charges upon arrival in the destination country. We are not responsible for these charges. This includes Local VAT.
- If you are ordering from the UK, orders over £135 will be charged duties.
- If you are ordering from Europe, orders over €150 will be charged duties.
- If you are ordering from United States of America, import duties will not be charged for orders under $800.
- If you are ordering from Australia, import duties will not be charged for orders under A$1000.
- If you are ordering from Canada, import duties will be charged for orders over C$20.
- If you are ordering from Israel, import duties will not be charged for orders under $500.
For a comprehensive list of duty thresholds for all countries. Please follow this guide
Can you ship to me?
We ship awesome water housings to most countries...
- We do not ship to Brazil due to the high taxes incurred to the customer.
- We do not ship to Russia due to the difficulty of having it delivered to the customer.
- We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in the world with DHL or Fedex Express.
- We are currently averaging 3-9 working days for express international deliveries.
ABOUT OUR SHIPPING
We offer a 100% reliable delivery services via trusted DHL / Fedex Express courier services around the world.
- Shipping is calculated automatically by DHL on checkout.
- DHL / Fedex will also give you a live view of the estimated delivery time.
- We also offer a variety of affordable priority and FREE shipping options, these do take slightly longer than or express options.
- Each parcel is packed with care and insured to the full value of the contents.
- We’ll need your daytime address and cellphone number for door-to-door delivery and, once sent, provide you with the tracking number for the parcel.
- All Prices exclude your local taxes and duties, please check your local taxes and duties before placing your order.
- We cover all shipping costs but do not cover local taxes (such as VAT, customs duties ect).
For absolute peace of mind
We guarantee all of our products and our reviews stand testament to this. All units are hand-assembled, pressure tested and have to pass our quality control measures. We manufacture all of our products in house to ensure the best care is taken right from raw material inspection to final product testing.
The GDome Mobile Pro Edition is a waterproof housing made to be used on the surface of the water. Although we have dived to 30ft plus with the GDome Mobile, this was purely for testing purposes regardless of the fact it did not leak or damage the phones.
The use of the touch membrane was not designed with great depths in mind.
The GDome Mobile Pro Edition was designed with the intention of being a surface waterproof housing for depths that are not deeper than 5m or 15ft.
FROM OUR INSTAGRAM FAMILY #GDOMEGLOBAL
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SUPERDIVE OR ADVANCED?
This is completely dependant on your needs.
The main question you need to answer is how deep do you intend on going with your GoPro.
The Advanced GoPro dome port allows you to go to a depth of 10m/33ft
The SuperDive GoPro dome port in an add on housing that allows you to go to depths of 40m/131ft
What’s better than waterproof protection up to 40 meters or 133 feet? How about a structural design that allows you to remove the dive housing from the actual dome housing, allowing you to use the included dive housing independently from the dome case. As the SuperDive allows you to use all of the buttons on the the Hero 10 while in use, you can change modes, turn the camera on and off and fire the shutter button while below the surface of the water. The SuperDive dome case has your device covered across the board.
HOW TO PREVENT REFLECTION
There are several shooting tips you should keep in mind to help you get that perfect eye-catching split shot! A dome port is a highly reflective surface and you need to keep a few things in mind in order to capture the perfect content without any reflection.
The biggest tip that any professional will tell you, is to avoid shooting directly into the sun. We love capturing light rays, but any dome housing is prone to reflections, if you have a reflective lens or surface (such as the back of your phone - especially if it is white.. you will need to make a simple matte tape mod to help you get the shot).
The GDome has a matte finish on the front face to prevent reflections, but occasionally I'll see the reflection of the camera lens(s) in the centre of your shots with certain angles and light conditions. Always try to shoot with the sun directly behind or above.
You can also make a custom matt sticker or use a water based matte paint that will prevent reflection from your cameras reflective surfaces (see below video).
With the GDome Mobile, some clients have drastically offset their camera lens away from the centre point of the dome, this can actually reduce reflection when shooting in non ideal light conditions.
HOW DO I PREVENT WATERDROPS ON MY DOME
- Using the Anti Water Droplet Gel that you recieved with your GoPro Dome Port
- Add a few drops onto your GDome lens and spread it with a clean hand.
- Dunk the GDome into water, washing off the gel.
- Repeat two or three times as desired.
- Add one more coat and let it dry for at least two hours.
With this method, you won't have any water droplets on your GDome or GoPro when shooting your favourite shots!
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
We use DHL and FEDEX for all of our EXPRESS shipping, which averages 3 - 9 working days.
Free shipping is available to most countries, we cover up to the first $30 of this shipping*
Free shipping average 10-20 working days for delivery.
Please note during busy periods it can take us 24-72 hours to prepare your order.
HERE IS WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.8 (138 Google Reviews)
• In Stock Now!