GDome Hero 7/6/5 Black PDS With Lens ON Housing
This is our new Lens on GDome Dome Housing for the GoPro Hero 7/6/5 Black (depth-rated to 130 Feet/40m).
Do you want the option of keeping your lens on the Hero 7/6/5 Black and simply putting it into our dive housing?
The PDS (Professional Dome System) has reached nearly two years in the making! We have added all the features needed to create an unrivalled Dome System that is affordable and easy to use, while offering industry-leading optics.
With this Dome Housing, getting the elusive under-over shot, also known as 50/50 or split shot, has never been easier.
Using your GoPro’s near-infinite depth of field and wide-angle lens allows you to easily create high-quality videos and stills, rather than spending $2000 on DSLR setups that face the complexity of accounting for depth of field, focus and exposure. This spacing also improves water shots above the water: water spray or droplets that would have covered most of the lens (ruining the shot or video) are now just small dots in the field of view. The gap between the lens and dome move water particles further away from the camera lens, enabling underwater images to become cleaner. The field of view is also drastically improved.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX :
- Complete Hero 7/6/5 PDS Lens On Dome
- Lens On 40m Dive Housing
- Various Stainless Steel Screws
- Allan Key (1)
- Camera Lens Seal (2)
- Dome to Backplate O-Ring Seal (1)
- Instructions and Warranty Information
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Individually pressure tested to 130ft / 40m
- Comes with Lens On Dive Housing
- Split Shots Unbelievably Easy To Get
- Close To 30% Improvement In Camera Field of View When Underwater
- Drastic Focal Length Improvement For Underwater Shots
- Optically Correct Dome
- Full Access To All Housing Buttons
- Split Line Indicator Engraved On BackPlate
- O-Ring Compression Seals System – No Silicone or Glue is Used to Create a Seal
- Full View Of Back LCD Screen
- Modular GDome System
- The entire GDome can be disassembled using the Alan Key provided
- As new cameras become available, you can upgrade the BackPlate only – no need to buy a completely new dome
- The GDome is super easy to disassemble and reassemble, no vice required!
MAKE SURE YOU ADD A NEOPRENE COVER TO YOUR ORDER
100% PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN! DESIGNED, ASSEMBLED AND TESTED IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Made to be used with GoPro® Hero 7/6/5 Black (Dive) Housing.