Advanced V5 GoPro Dome Housing for Hero 7 | 6 | 5 Black
This is our V5 Advanced GDome GoPro Dome Housing for the GoPro Hero 7/6/5 Black Naked (no housing required)
Unlike the Naked PDS (Professional Dome System), this model does not have a front-viewing window. However, you still have full access to the rear screen and all the buttons on the Hero 7/6/5 Black.
The PDS has reached nearly two years in the making! We have added all the features needed to create an unrivaled Dome System that is affordable and easy to use while offering industry-leading optics.
With this Dome Housing, getting the elusive under-over shot, also known as 50/50 or split shot, has never been easier!
Using your GoPro’s near-infinite depth of field and wide-angle lens allows you to easily create high-quality videos and stills, rather than spending $2000 on DSLR setups that face the complexity of accounting for depth of field, focus and exposure. This spacing also improves water shots above the water: water spray or droplets that would have covered most of the lens (ruining the shot or video) are now just small dots in the field of view. The gap between the lens and dome move water particles further away from the camera lens, enabling underwater images to become cleaner. The field of view is also drastically improved.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- 1 x Complete Hero 7/6/5 Advanced PDS Dome
- Preinstalled Removable Lens
- Various Stainless Steel Screws
- 1 x Allen Key
- 2 x Camera Lens Seal
- 1 x Dome to Backplate O-Ring Seal
- Instructions and Warranty Information
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Individually pressure tested
- Split Shots Unbelievably Easy To Get
- Close To 30% Improvement in Camera Field of View when Underwater
- Drastic Focal Length Improvement For Underwater Shots
- Optically Correct Dome
- Full Access to all Housing Buttons
- Split Line Indicator Engraved on BackPlate
- O-Ring Compression Seals System – No Silicone Or Glue Is Used To Create A Seal
- Full View Of LCD Screen
- Modular GDome System
- The entire GDome can be disassembled using the Alan Key provided
- As new cameras become available, you can upgrade the BackPlate only – no need to buy a completely new dome
- The GDome is super easy to disassemble and reassemble, no vice required!
MAKE SURE YOU ADD A NEOPRENE COVER TO YOUR ORDER.
100% PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN!
DESIGNED, ASSEMBLED, AND TESTED IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Made to be used with GoPro® Hero 7/6/5 Black Naked.
Great service and quick delivery, the dome is really well made but light. Highly recommend!
Easy to use, lightweight, I can get beautiful shots and there was excellent customer service - the package arrived several days early and in perfect condition. Overall an incredible product.
Best purchase I have made for my GoPro.
I really like this dome as it comes with housing installed
No leaks on my dome and I have used it every weekend for the last 6 weeks.