Water Droplet Preventer Gel for Dome Ports and Flat Lens Elements (Single)
Shipping and Duties
All orders for GDOME customers are manufactured and shipped from South Africa.
- You'll get an automated tracking number when your order has been dispatched.
- Delivery times are faster for metro areas than regional. The shipping times above are estimates and some orders can take longer due to factors outside of our control.
Please note some international orders will occasionally be charged customs or import charges upon arrival in the destination country.
We are not responsible and do not cover these charges. This includes Local VAT.
- If you are ordering from United States of America, import duties will not be charged for orders under $800.
- If you are ordering from Australia, import duties will not be charged for orders under A$1000.
Can you ship to me?
We ship awesome water housings to most countries...
We do not ship to Brazil due to the high taxes incurred to the customer.
- We do not currently ship to Russia, Ukraine or Belarus.
We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in the world with DHL Express.
- We are currently averaging 3-9 working days for express international deliveries.
ABOUT OUR SHIPPING
We offer a reliable delivery services via trusted DHL Express courier services around the world.
Shipping is calculated automatically by DHL on checkout before you have to make payment.
DHL will also give you a live view of the estimated delivery time.
We also offer FREE shipping options to select locations, these do take slightly longer than or express options.
We’ll need your daytime address and cellphone number for door-to-door delivery and, once sent, provide you with the tracking number for the parcel.
All Prices exclude your local taxes and duties, please check your local taxes and duties before placing your order.
Shipping costs do not cover your local taxes (such as VAT and Customs Duties).
GDome ships exclusively through DHL International and TUNL for International orders.
By purchasing items from GDome, you acknowledge that GDome is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Please refer to your tracking number to get details of where your shipment is. If your package shows it was successfully delivered, and you did not receive it, please contact us immediately.
Insurance for packages is charged separately by DHL and TUNL, we offer the option to insure your package with Shipping Protection on checkout.
By deselecting Shipping Protection, GDome is not liable for items that are lost, damaged, or stolen during shipping.
For absolute peace of mind
We guarantee all of our products and our reviews stand testament to this. All units are hand-assembled, pressure tested and have to pass our quality control measures. We manufacture all of our products in house to ensure the best care is taken right from raw material inspection to final product testing.
The GDome Mobile Pro Edition is a waterproof housing made to be used on the surface of the water. Although we have dived to 30ft plus with the GDome Mobile, this was purely for testing purposes regardless of the fact it did not leak or damage the phones.
The use of the touch membrane was not designed with great depths in mind.
The GDome Mobile Pro Edition was designed with the intention of being a surface waterproof housing for depths that are not deeper than 5m or 15ft.
Is there always one water droplet on your dome lens that ruins your shot? To help you keep your dome and lens free of water droplets, we're introducing an unique anti-water droplet gel.
The GDome anti-water-droplet gel is the first water-droplet preventer built specifically for the lens element of your housing.
Our solution differs from a hydrophobic solution such as Rain-X, which does not prevent smaller water droplets from adhering to your dome port or flat lens element.
The chemical formula in GDome's solution causes water to attach to the lens element, forming a flawless thin layer of water across the entire lens.
Both salt and fresh water work perfectly with our solution.
EACH AND EVERY TIME, TAKE THE PERFECT SHOT!
Our anti-water-droplet gel comes in a handy spray container that you can carry in the water with you and use as needed.
Each small 100ml bottle has around 100 uses.
The GDome Anti Water Droplet Gel is an environmentally friendly and completely safe way to keep your dive mask from fogging up.
It will fit in your camera bag because to its small size and may be used on any camera housing lens.
Instead of damaging your lens with harsh chemical compounds like Rain-X, use our GDome anti water droplet gel to keep it free of water droplets.
- Apply a few sprays to your dome or flat port and rub them in carefully with a clean hand (free of oils like sunscreen!).
- Wash the gel from the GDome by submerging it in water. As needed, repeat two or three times more.
- Apply another application to the lens and let it dry.
- When you arrive at the location where you wish to shoot, rinse the lens element without touching it.
- Completely submerge the lens in water and remove it; there should be a thin coating of water covering the lens with no water droplets.
- To attain the best effects, add more sprays as needed.
The Water-droplet Preventer comes in 100ml bottles.