Is there always one water droplet on your dome lens that ruins your shot? To help you keep your dome and lens free of water droplets, we're introducing an unique anti-water droplet gel.
The GDome anti-water-droplet gel is the first water-droplet preventer built specifically for the lens element of your housing.
Our solution differs from a hydrophobic solution such as Rain-X, which does not prevent smaller water droplets from adhering to your dome port or flat lens element.
The chemical formula in GDome's solution causes water to attach to the lens element, forming a flawless thin layer of water across the entire lens.
Both salt and fresh water work perfectly with our solution.
EACH AND EVERY TIME, TAKE THE PERFECT SHOT!
Our anti-water-droplet gel comes in a handy spray container that you can carry in the water with you and use as needed.
Each small 100ml bottle has around 100 uses.
The GDome Anti Water Droplet Gel is an environmentally friendly and completely safe way to keep your dive mask from fogging up.
It will fit in your camera bag because to its small size and may be used on any camera housing lens.
Instead of damaging your lens with harsh chemical compounds like Rain-X, use our GDome anti water droplet gel to keep it free of water droplets.
- Apply a few sprays to your dome or flat port and rub them in carefully with a clean hand (free of oils like sunscreen!).
- Wash the gel from the GDome by submerging it in water. As needed, repeat two or three times more.
- Apply another application to the lens and let it dry.
- When you arrive at the location where you wish to shoot, rinse the lens element without touching it.
- Completely submerge the lens in water and remove it; there should be a thin coating of water covering the lens with no water droplets.
- To attain the best effects, add more sprays as needed.
The Water-droplet Preventer comes in 100ml bottles.
|USA/ Canada||4 - 10 Days|
|Australia||4 - 10 Days|
|Europe||4 - 10 Days|
- All orders for GDOME customers are manufactured and shipped from South Africa.
- You'll get an automated tracking number when your order has been dispatched.
- Delivery times are faster for metro areas than regional. The shipping times above are estimates and some orders can take longer due to factors outside of our control.
- For South African customers, it's better to order from our xtremexccessories.co.za website for cheaper and faster shipping.
- Please note some international orders will occasionally be charged customs or import charges upon arrival in the destination country. We are not responsible for these charges. This includes Local VAT.
- If you are ordering from the UK, orders over £135 will be charged duties.
- If you are ordering from Europe, orders over €150 will be charged duties.
- If you are ordering from United States of America, import duties will not be charged for orders under $800.
- If you are ordering from Australia, import duties will not be charged for orders under A$1000.
- If you are ordering from Canada, import duties will be charged for orders over C$20.
- If you are ordering from Israel, import duties will not be charged for orders under $500.
For a comprehensive list of duty thresholds for all countries. Please follow this guide
Can you ship to me?
We ship awesome water housings to most countries...
- We do not ship to Brazil due to the high taxes incurred to the customer.
- We do not ship to Russia due to the difficulty of having it delivered to the customer.
- We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in the world with DHL or Fedex Express.
- We are currently averaging 3-9 working days for express international deliveries.
ABOUT OUR SHIPPING
We offer a 100% reliable delivery services via trusted DHL / Fedex Express courier services around the world.
- Shipping is calculated automatically by DHL on checkout.
- DHL / Fedex will also give you a live view of the estimated delivery time.
- We also offer a variety of affordable priority and FREE shipping options, these do take slightly longer than or express options.
- Each parcel is packed with care and insured to the full value of the contents.
- We’ll need your daytime address and cellphone number for door-to-door delivery and, once sent, provide you with the tracking number for the parcel.
- All Prices exclude your local taxes and duties, please check your local taxes and duties before placing your order.
- We cover all shipping costs but do not cover local taxes (such as VAT, customs duties ect).
If you would like to calculate the taxes and duties, click HERE
We shall use our best endeavors to ensure that all products purchased on the GDOME SHOP website will be delivered to major city centers within the estimated shipping time.
GDome ships exclusively through FEDEX and DHL International for International orders. By purchasing items from GDome, you acknowledge that GDome is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please refer to your tracking number to get details of where your shipment is. If your package shows it was successfully delivered, and you did not receive it, please contact us immediately.
Insurance for packages is charged separately by DHL and FEDEX, we offer the option to insure your package with Shipping Protection.
By deselecting Shipping Protection, GDome is not liable for items that are lost, damaged, or stolen during shipping.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER ONLINE?
Once we’ve received your order, we’ll send you an email with LIVE tracking details with the company it was sent out with.
GDome purchases made at www.getgdome.com can be returned for any reason within 14 days of purchase. All returned items must be in new, resalable condition and include original packaging and all hardware and or accessories.
After 14 days, non-warranty related returns are at the SOLE DISCRETION of GDome.
If the reason for your return is not because of a GDome error, shipping costs, incurred by GDome may be deducted from your refund.
Please note: if you return an item and did not originally pay shipping costs, the shipping cost incurred by GDome will be deducted from your refund.
If you would like to exchange your items for something else, please return to us for a refund and place a new order for the product you want at the same time. All items that you would like to exchange must be in a new, resalable condition and include original packaging and all hardware and or accessories.
When choosing a shipper to return products, keep in mind that GDome cannot be held liable or responsible for items lost in transit. We recommend using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance.
Please indicate your GDome invoice number clearly on the shipping label.
After 14 days, non-warranty related returns are at the SOLE DISCRETION of GDome. Products must be shipped to our warehouse and will be checked. If your returned product has been checked and the products are not in a new, re-sellable condition, a repackaging, restocking, and/or damaged goods fee may be deducted from the refund or the product will be shipped back to you. We strongly urge you to repackage the products with care. If you need advice on how to re-pack the gear, please contact us.
It generally takes 3 – 5 days after the package arrives at our warehouse for your return to be processed and a credit to be issued.
As soon as the return is processed you will get an email confirmation.
THE FINE PRINT
GDome gives its utmost to serve customers as quickly as possible.
In actual fact, it excites us to do it quicker every day.
It is, however, a reality that delivery companies are sometimes subject to strikes and other delays.
It is most certainly in the minority that a problem arises.
Should any delay happen, we will follow up, lodge and handle queries with the particular courier company.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at +27 21 001 8852.
Feel free to read our complete terms and conditions