The Kite Line Mount has been designed and tested by a few of South Africa's best kiteboarders.
STABLE, STRONG and AFFORDABLE, this Xtreme Kite Line Mount is a simple design made to fit Hero 2 / 3 / 3+ / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / Session / Fusion Cameras.
By attaching your centre kite lines to the mount using our unique elastic band design, the mount will not slide along your lines. It is capable of withstanding any wipe-out, as well as your biggest unhooked tricks. Since elastics are cheap and available worldwide, small clips and inserts are easily replaceable. This mount is generally made to be used with 4-line and 5-line kites.
Check it out at @kitelinemount on Instagram.
- When installing the mount on your CENTRE LINES, ensure they are not tangled and that the mount is placed above any swivels.
- Place the mount with the camera attached and secured in the position that best imitates the arc of the line mount.
- Place the mount facing the correct direction.
- Place one of the centre lines into either the top or bottom line groove; hook the elastic band onto a peg of the mount; start wrapping it around tightly so that it pinches the line in the groove; re-hook the elastic onto the peg when a number of loops have been made and there is little elastic left to use. Repeat this procedure with the other peg, so that the line is securely running the length of the mount.
- Put the other centre line into the line groove on the opposite side chosen for Step 3 (either top or bottom) and continue as per step 3.
- The camera should now be sitting in the middle of the lines and the elastics and centre lines should now be tightly in place on the mount.
- To make this mount permanent, take four small cable ties and zip them tightly over the elastics from the earlier steps. Trim the excess zip ties as low and smoothly as possible. You can then simply roll your mount up after use with your lines. This will allow you to attach and detach your camera, meaning that you will not have to do the previous steps every time you set up.
- Always try to rinse off (with freshwater) and dry the lines and mount after use.
- Turn your camera on and go big!
Installation should take 2 minutes.
You can also use the Kite Line Mount to carry light systems, such as the Lume Cube.
The Kite Mount can also be used as a Wake Handle Mount - Simply add a 90-degree adapter to your order.
Made to be used with all GoPro® Hero Cameras
*It is always recommended to use a tether.*
Proudly South African: Designed, tested and made in South Africa.
We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in the world with DHL Express.
We are currently averaging 2-5 working days for international deliveries.
If you are ordering a preorder item, we will only be able to ship once we get the item in stock.
ABOUT OUR SHIPPING
We offer a 100% reliable delivery services via trusted DHL Express courier services around the world.
Shipping is calculated automatically by DHL on checkout. Please message us if you are not happy with the quote.
As mentioned above we are currently averaging 2-5 working days for international deliveries, DHL will also give you a live view of the estimated delivery time.
Each parcel is packed with care and insured to the full value of the contents. We’ll need your daytime address and cellphone number for door-to-door delivery and, once sent, provide you with the tracking number for the parcel.
IMPORTANT* There are no duties or taxes for orders shipping to the United States of America and Australia. All Prices on our site exclude local taxes and duties, please check you local taxes and duties before placing your order. You can use this tool as estimates when determining additional costs in receiving our products
Again we cover all shipping costs, but do not cover local taxes (such as VAT, customs duties ect).
We shall use our best endeavours to ensure that all products purchased on the GDOME SHOP website will be delivered to major city centres within the estimated shipping time.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER ONLINE?
Once we’ve received your order, we’ll send you an email with LIVE tracking details with DHL.
This is not immediate, please wait a day or two. If in doubt, contact us...
THE FINE PRINT
GDome gives its utmost to serve customers as quickly as possible.
In actual fact, it excites us to do it quicker every day.
It is, however, a reality that delivery companies are sometimes subject to strikes and other delays.
It is most certainly in the minority that a problem arises. Should any delay happen, we will follow up, lodge and handle queries with the particular courier company.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at +27 21 001 8852.
Feel free to read our complete terms and conditions