This is the Ultimate GDome Combo Kit!
This kit has everything you need and more!
The kit includes:
1 x GDome Professional Dome System (of your choice)
The GDome Housing uses a 160mm Dome. This massive dome pushes the waterline away from the lens, creating a space that allows you to capture a split in the waterline with unbelievable ease. This spacing also improves water shots above the water, as water spray or droplets that would have covered most of the lens (ruining the shot or video) are now just a small dot in the field of view.
The gap between lens and dome moves water particles further away from the camera lens. This enables cleaner underwater images, as well as drastically improved fields of view.
We pressure test every single GDome before it leaves the factory. It is thus ensured that your received dome will not leak!
Enjoy sharper, cleaner GoPro images at depths that no other dome can reach!
1 x Metal Trigger System
You may be asking why you need a trigger? The answer is simple: So you can aim and pull the trigger to start filming / photo-burst / stop filming! As this is a metal system, you can put your GDOME and trigger into the biggest of breakers, without worrying about a possible break (like other plastic options out there)! Multiple mountings are included on this rig that can be used for various applications, such as light systems or external mic systems.
1 x V3.0 GDome Dive Tray Trigger System
This new Dive Tray offers stability, comfort, added shot proficiency and a variety of camera mounting options to underwater photographers/videographers. It fits all small to medium housings, including Ikelite compacts and ultra-compacts; Canon; Nikon; Panasonic and even your GoPro!
Included in this package is the Tripod Adapter, Dive Tray, Trigger System and Threaded Rod to GoPro Adapter and Neoprene Safety Strap.
1 x Replacement Dome Lens for PDS GDome
If you have scratched or broken your Dome, it is easy to replace the dome on the GDome.
1 x Neoprene Cover
Made from neoprene, this cover is made to protect your dome from impact and scratches.
1 x Neoprene Camera Safety Strap
Prevent your camera from slipping out of your hand and sinking to the bottom of the ocean; getting washed away by the current or buried under the snow! You can also use this nifty strap as a tether on your motorbike or car.
Inside the box:
- 1 x Dome of your choice
- 1 x Metal Trigger System
- 1 x V3.0 Dive Tray
- 2 x Spare Dome Lens
- 1 x Neoprene Cover
- 1 x Neoprene Safty Strap
- 1 x Spares Kit
- 1 x Clear Shot Gel
- 1 x Threaded tripod screw
*Colour and finish of Dive Tray and backplate might vary from images on site*
Easy to use
Once the GoPro has been placed in position and the backplate secured it’s as easy as point, touch and capture.
Specs, Materials and performance testing
- Glass-filled nylon body
- Optically correct 6.1-inch dome lens (excluding flange)
- Marine-grade stainless steel screws and bolts
Our robust glass-filled nylon housing is made structurally rigid, its torsional rigidity allows the housing to maintain its seal as one descends deeper. Our V3 Dome was developed for specifically for the GoPro, with better optics and more scratch resistance, it is a major step up for us.
We have spent years and thousands of dollars developing our products.
In order to protect our designs and concepts we have filed for the following full & or design patents:
US Patent Appl No. 16/562,662.
F2016/00946 , 2018/07018 , A2018/01882 , F2018/01883
For absolute peace of mind
We guarantee all of our products and our reviews stand testament to this. All units are hand-assembled, pressure tested and have to pass our quality control measures. We manufacture all of our products in house to ensure the best care is taken right from raw material inspection to final product testing.
The GDome is a waterproof housing made to be used on the surface of the water and diving (depending on which dome you are wanting). Although we have dived to 60ft with the GDome (SS and LENS ON) this was purely for testing purposes regardless of the fact it did not leak or damage the camera.
Shipping, Customs & Duties
International distribution is something we have learned to overcome with great shipping partners.
International freight does come with its own set of challenges. As a business who has acquired all of the necessary permissions and licensing we abide by all laws and legislation. With this in mind, we cannot mark any item as a 'gift' or as other items. It is illegal to do so.
Please note import duties and taxes are NOT INCLUDED. These charges vary by country and are not in our control.
We ship our GDomes all over the world and it is impossible for us to build the various customs charges into our website.
You can use this tool to estimate additional costs.
Remember, we are the creators of GDome and not international customs, we make no money off local taxes and duties.
You can use this tool as estimates when determining additional costs in receiving our products.
They say Teamwork makes the Dreamwork.
Our team makes the GDome dream possible.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, innovation and truly stand behind the products we take to the market.
Other Ways You Can Help
GDOME has established itself in the dome housing market over the last 4 years.
Please share our content and engage with us - it helps us continue to grow!
We would love to hear from you and see your awesome GDome shots in the near future.
|USA/ Canada||4 - 10 Days|
|Australia||4 - 10 Days|
|Europe||4 - 10 Days|
- All orders for GDOME customers are manufactured and shipped from South Africa.
- You'll get an automated tracking number when your order has been dispatched.
- Delivery times are faster for metro areas than regional. The shipping times above are estimates and some orders can take longer due to factors outside of our control.
- For South African customers, it's better to order from our xtremexccessories.co.za website for cheaper and faster shipping.
- Please note some international orders will occasionally be charged customs or import charges upon arrival in the destination country. We are not responsible for these charges. This includes Local VAT.
- If you are ordering from the UK, orders over £135 will be charged duties.
- If you are ordering from Europe, orders over €150 will be charged duties.
- If you are ordering from United States of America, import duties will not be charged for orders under $800.
- If you are ordering from Australia, import duties will not be charged for orders under A$1000.
- If you are ordering from Canada, import duties will be charged for orders over C$20.
- If you are ordering from Israel, import duties will not be charged for orders under $500.
For a comprehensive list of duty thresholds for all countries. Please follow this guide
Can you ship to me?
We ship awesome water housings to most countries...
- We do not ship to Brazil due to the high taxes incurred to the customer.
- We do not ship to Russia due to the difficulty of having it delivered to the customer.
- We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in the world with DHL or Fedex Express.
- We are currently averaging 3-9 working days for express international deliveries.
ABOUT OUR SHIPPING
We offer a 100% reliable delivery services via trusted DHL / Fedex Express courier services around the world.
- Shipping is calculated automatically by DHL on checkout.
- DHL / Fedex will also give you a live view of the estimated delivery time.
- We also offer a variety of affordable priority and FREE shipping options, these do take slightly longer than or express options.
- Each parcel is packed with care and insured to the full value of the contents.
- We’ll need your daytime address and cellphone number for door-to-door delivery and, once sent, provide you with the tracking number for the parcel.
- All Prices exclude your local taxes and duties, please check your local taxes and duties before placing your order.
- We cover all shipping costs but do not cover local taxes (such as VAT, customs duties ect).
If you would like to calculate the taxes and duties, click HERE
We shall use our best endeavors to ensure that all products purchased on the GDOME SHOP website will be delivered to major city centers within the estimated shipping time.
GDome ships exclusively through FEDEX and DHL International for International orders. By purchasing items from GDome, you acknowledge that GDome is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please refer to your tracking number to get details of where your shipment is. If your package shows it was successfully delivered, and you did not receive it, please contact us immediately.
Insurance for packages is charged separately by DHL and FEDEX, we offer the option to insure your package with Shipping Protection.
By deselecting Shipping Protection, GDome is not liable for items that are lost, damaged, or stolen during shipping.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER ONLINE?
Once we’ve received your order, we’ll send you an email with LIVE tracking details with the company it was sent out with.
GDome purchases made at www.getgdome.com can be returned for any reason within 14 days of purchase. All returned items must be in new, resalable condition and include original packaging and all hardware and or accessories.
After 14 days, non-warranty related returns are at the SOLE DISCRETION of GDome.
If the reason for your return is not because of a GDome error, shipping costs, incurred by GDome may be deducted from your refund.
Please note: if you return an item and did not originally pay shipping costs, the shipping cost incurred by GDome will be deducted from your refund.
If you would like to exchange your items for something else, please return to us for a refund and place a new order for the product you want at the same time. All items that you would like to exchange must be in a new, resalable condition and include original packaging and all hardware and or accessories.
When choosing a shipper to return products, keep in mind that GDome cannot be held liable or responsible for items lost in transit. We recommend using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance.
Please indicate your GDome invoice number clearly on the shipping label.
After 14 days, non-warranty related returns are at the SOLE DISCRETION of GDome. Products must be shipped to our warehouse and will be checked. If your returned product has been checked and the products are not in a new, re-sellable condition, a repackaging, restocking, and/or damaged goods fee may be deducted from the refund or the product will be shipped back to you. We strongly urge you to repackage the products with care. If you need advice on how to re-pack the gear, please contact us.
It generally takes 3 – 5 days after the package arrives at our warehouse for your return to be processed and a credit to be issued.
As soon as the return is processed you will get an email confirmation.
THE FINE PRINT
GDome gives its utmost to serve customers as quickly as possible.
In actual fact, it excites us to do it quicker every day.
It is, however, a reality that delivery companies are sometimes subject to strikes and other delays.
It is most certainly in the minority that a problem arises.
Should any delay happen, we will follow up, lodge and handle queries with the particular courier company.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at +27 21 001 8852.
Feel free to read our complete terms and conditions