INCLUDED IN THE BOX :
- Complete Hero 4/3+/3 PDS Dome
- Various Stainless Steel Screws
- 1 x Allen Key
- 2 x Camera Lens Seal
- 1 x Dome to Backplate O-Ring Seal
- Instructions and Warranty Information
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Individually pressure tested to 40m
- Split Shots Unbelievably Easy To Get
- Close To 30% Improvement In Camera Field of View When Underwater
- Drastic Focal Length Improvement For Underwater Shots
- Optically Correct Dome
- Full Access To All Housing Buttons
- Split Line Indicator Engraved On BackPlate
- O-Ring Compression Seals System – No Silicone Or Glue Is Used To Create A Seal
- Full View Of Front & Back LCD Screens
- Modular GDome System
- The entire GDome can be disassembled using the Alan Key provided
- As new cameras become available, you can upgrade the BackPlate only – no need to buy a completely new dome!
- The GDome is super easy to disassemble and reassemble, no vice required!
Easy to use
Once the GoPro has been placed in position and the backplate secured it’s as easy as point, touch and capture.
Specs, Materials and performance testing
- Glass-filled nylon body
- Optically correct 6.1-inch dome lens (excluding flange)
- Marine-grade stainless steel screws and bolts
Our robust glass-filled nylon housing is made structurally rigid, its torsional rigidity allows the housing to maintain its seal as one descends deeper. Our V3 Dome was developed for specifically for the GoPro, with better optics and more scratch resistance, it is a major step up for us.
We have spent years and thousands of dollars developing our products.
In order to protect our designs and concepts we have filed for the following full & or design patents:
US Patent Appl No. 16/562,662.
F2016/00946 , 2018/07018 , A2018/01882 , F2018/01883
For absolute peace of mind
We guarantee all of our products and our reviews stand testament to this. All units are hand-assembled, pressure tested and have to pass our quality control measures. We manufacture all of our products in house to ensure the best care is taken right from raw material inspection to final product testing.
The GDome is a waterproof housing made to be used on the surface of the water. Although we have dived to 60ft with the GDome this was purely for testing purposes regardless of the fact it did not leak or damage the camera.
Shipping, Customs & Duties
International distribution is something we have learned to overcome with great shipping partners.
International freight does come with its own set of challenges. As a business who has acquired all of the necessary permissions and licensing we abide by all laws and legislation. With this in mind, we cannot mark any item as a 'gift' or as other items. It is illegal to do so.
Please note import duties and taxes are NOT INCLUDED. These charges vary by country and are not in our control.
We ship our GDomes all over the world and it is impossible for us to build the various customs charges into our website.
You can use this tool to estimate additional costs.
Remember, we are the creators of GDome and not international customs, we make no money off local taxes and duties.
You can use this tool as estimates when determining additional costs in receiving our products.
They say Teamwork makes the Dreamwork.
Our team makes the GDome dream possible.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, innovation and truly stand behind the products we take to the market.
Other Ways You Can Help
GDOME has established itself in the dome housing market over the last 4 years.
Please share our content and engage with us - it helps us continue to grow!
We would love to hear from you and see your awesome GDome shots in the near future.
Made to be used with GoPro® Hero 4 | 3+ | 3 | Hero+ and Hero Slimline Housing.
Please note you can use a Hero 3 in a GoPro® Hero [ 3+ or 4] Slimline Waterproof Camera Housing.