INCLUDED IN THE BOX :
- Complete Hero 4/3+/3 PDS Dome
- Various Stainless Steel Screws
- 1 x Allen Key
- 2 x Camera Lens Seal
- 1 x Dome to Backplate O-Ring Seal
- Instructions and Warranty Information
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Individually pressure tested to 40m
- Split Shots Unbelievably Easy To Get
- Close To 30% Improvement In Camera Field of View When Underwater
- Drastic Focal Length Improvement For Underwater Shots
- Optically Correct Dome
- Full Access To All Housing Buttons
- Split Line Indicator Engraved On BackPlate
- O-Ring Compression Seals System – No Silicone Or Glue Is Used To Create A Seal
- Full View Of Front & Back LCD Screens
- Modular GDome System
- The entire GDome can be disassembled using the Alan Key provided
- As new cameras become available, you can upgrade the BackPlate only – no need to buy a completely new dome!
- The GDome is super easy to disassemble and reassemble, no vice required!
Easy to use
Once the GoPro has been placed in position and the backplate secured it’s as easy as point, touch and capture.
Specs, Materials and performance testing
- Glass-filled nylon body
- Optically correct 6.1-inch dome lens (excluding flange)
- Marine-grade stainless steel screws and bolts
Our robust glass-filled nylon housing is made structurally rigid, its torsional rigidity allows the housing to maintain its seal as one descends deeper. Our V3 Dome was developed for specifically for the GoPro, with better optics and more scratch resistance, it is a major step up for us.
We have spent years and thousands of dollars developing our products.
In order to protect our designs and concepts we have filed for the following full & or design patents:
US Patent Appl No. 16/562,662.
F2016/00946 , 2018/07018 , A2018/01882 , F2018/01883
For absolute peace of mind
We guarantee all of our products and our reviews stand testament to this. All units are hand-assembled, pressure tested and have to pass our quality control measures. We manufacture all of our products in house to ensure the best care is taken right from raw material inspection to final product testing.
The GDome is a waterproof housing made to be used on the surface of the water. Although we have dived to 60ft with the GDome this was purely for testing purposes regardless of the fact it did not leak or damage the camera.
Shipping, Customs & Duties
International distribution is something we have learned to overcome with great shipping partners.
International freight does come with its own set of challenges. As a business who has acquired all of the necessary permissions and licensing we abide by all laws and legislation. With this in mind, we cannot mark any item as a 'gift' or as other items. It is illegal to do so.
Please note import duties and taxes are NOT INCLUDED. These charges vary by country and are not in our control.
We ship our GDomes all over the world and it is impossible for us to build the various customs charges into our website.
You can use this tool to estimate additional costs.
Remember, we are the creators of GDome and not international customs, we make no money off local taxes and duties.
You can use this tool as estimates when determining additional costs in receiving our products.
They say Teamwork makes the Dreamwork.
Our team makes the GDome dream possible.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, innovation and truly stand behind the products we take to the market.
Other Ways You Can Help
GDOME has established itself in the dome housing market over the last 4 years.
Please share our content and engage with us - it helps us continue to grow!
We would love to hear from you and see your awesome GDome shots in the near future.
Made to be used with GoPro® Hero 4 | 3+ | 3 | Hero+ and Hero Slimline Housing.
Please note you can use a Hero 3 in a GoPro® Hero [ 3+ or 4] Slimline Waterproof Camera Housing.
|USA/ Canada||4 - 10 Days|
|Australia||4 - 10 Days|
|Europe||4 - 10 Days|
- All orders for GDOME customers are manufactured and shipped from South Africa.
- You'll get an automated tracking number when your order has been dispatched.
- Delivery times are faster for metro areas than regional. The shipping times above are estimates and some orders can take longer due to factors outside of our control.
- For South African customers, it's better to order from our xtremexccessories.co.za website for cheaper and faster shipping.
- Please note some international orders will occasionally be charged customs or import charges upon arrival in the destination country. We are not responsible for these charges. This includes Local VAT.
- If you are ordering from the UK, orders over £135 will be charged duties.
- If you are ordering from Europe, orders over €150 will be charged duties.
- If you are ordering from United States of America, import duties will not be charged for orders under $800.
- If you are ordering from Australia, import duties will not be charged for orders under A$1000.
- If you are ordering from Canada, import duties will be charged for orders over C$20.
- If you are ordering from Israel, import duties will not be charged for orders under $500.
For a comprehensive list of duty thresholds for all countries. Please follow this guide
Can you ship to me?
We ship awesome water housings to most countries...
- We do not ship to Brazil due to the high taxes incurred to the customer.
- We do not ship to Russia due to the difficulty of having it delivered to the customer.
- We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in the world with DHL or Fedex Express.
- We are currently averaging 3-9 working days for express international deliveries.
ABOUT OUR SHIPPING
We offer a 100% reliable delivery services via trusted DHL / Fedex Express courier services around the world.
- Shipping is calculated automatically by DHL on checkout.
- DHL / Fedex will also give you a live view of the estimated delivery time.
- We also offer a variety of affordable priority and FREE shipping options, these do take slightly longer than or express options.
- Each parcel is packed with care and insured to the full value of the contents.
- We’ll need your daytime address and cellphone number for door-to-door delivery and, once sent, provide you with the tracking number for the parcel.
- All Prices exclude your local taxes and duties, please check your local taxes and duties before placing your order.
- We cover all shipping costs but do not cover local taxes (such as VAT, customs duties ect).
If you would like to calculate the taxes and duties, click HERE
We shall use our best endeavors to ensure that all products purchased on the GDOME SHOP website will be delivered to major city centers within the estimated shipping time.
GDome ships exclusively through FEDEX and DHL International for International orders. By purchasing items from GDome, you acknowledge that GDome is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please refer to your tracking number to get details of where your shipment is. If your package shows it was successfully delivered, and you did not receive it, please contact us immediately.
Insurance for packages is charged separately by DHL and FEDEX, we offer the option to insure your package with Shipping Protection.
By deselecting Shipping Protection, GDome is not liable for items that are lost, damaged, or stolen during shipping.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER ONLINE?
Once we’ve received your order, we’ll send you an email with LIVE tracking details with the company it was sent out with.
GDome purchases made at www.getgdome.com can be returned for any reason within 14 days of purchase. All returned items must be in new, resalable condition and include original packaging and all hardware and or accessories.
After 14 days, non-warranty related returns are at the SOLE DISCRETION of GDome.
If the reason for your return is not because of a GDome error, shipping costs, incurred by GDome may be deducted from your refund.
Please note: if you return an item and did not originally pay shipping costs, the shipping cost incurred by GDome will be deducted from your refund.
If you would like to exchange your items for something else, please return to us for a refund and place a new order for the product you want at the same time. All items that you would like to exchange must be in a new, resalable condition and include original packaging and all hardware and or accessories.
When choosing a shipper to return products, keep in mind that GDome cannot be held liable or responsible for items lost in transit. We recommend using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance.
Please indicate your GDome invoice number clearly on the shipping label.
After 14 days, non-warranty related returns are at the SOLE DISCRETION of GDome. Products must be shipped to our warehouse and will be checked. If your returned product has been checked and the products are not in a new, re-sellable condition, a repackaging, restocking, and/or damaged goods fee may be deducted from the refund or the product will be shipped back to you. We strongly urge you to repackage the products with care. If you need advice on how to re-pack the gear, please contact us.
It generally takes 3 – 5 days after the package arrives at our warehouse for your return to be processed and a credit to be issued.
As soon as the return is processed you will get an email confirmation.
THE FINE PRINT
GDome gives its utmost to serve customers as quickly as possible.
In actual fact, it excites us to do it quicker every day.
It is, however, a reality that delivery companies are sometimes subject to strikes and other delays.
It is most certainly in the minority that a problem arises.
Should any delay happen, we will follow up, lodge and handle queries with the particular courier company.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at +27 21 001 8852.
Feel free to read our complete terms and conditions