GDOME PDS for GoPro Hero 4/3+/3
With this Dome Housing, getting the elusive under-over shot, also known as 50/50 or split shot, has never been easier. Using your GoPro’s near-infinite depth of field and wide-angle lens allows you to easily create high-quality videos and stills, rather than spending $2000 on DSLR setups that face the complexity of accounting for depth of field, focus and exposure. This spacing also improves water shots above the water: water spray or droplets that would have covered most of the lens (ruining the shot or video) are now just small dots in the field of view. The gap between the lens and dome move water particles further away from the camera lens, enabling underwater images to become cleaner. The field of view is also drastically improved.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX :
- Complete Hero 4 PDS Dome
- Various Stainless Steel Screws
- Allan Key (1)
- Camera Lens Seal (2)
- Floaty Bobber
- Dome to Backplate O-Ring Seal (1)
- Instructions and Warranty Information
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Individually pressure tested to 40m
- Split Shots Unbelievably Easy To Get
- Close To 30% Improvement In Camera Field of View When Underwater
- Drastic Focal Length Improvement For Underwater Shots
- Optically Correct Dome
- Full Access To All Housing Buttons
- Split Line Indicator Engraved On BackPlate
- O-Ring Compression Seals System – No Silicone Or Glue Is Used To Create A Seal
- Full View Of Front & Back LCD Screens
- Modular GDome System
- The entire GDome can be disassembled using the Alan Key provided
- As new cameras become available, you can upgrade the BackPlate only – no need to buy a completely new dome!
- The GDome is super easy to disassemble and reassemble, no vice required!
**If wanting a specific colour, please contact us when placing your order**
100% PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN! DESIGNED, ASSEMBLED AND TESTED IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Made to be used with GoPro® Hero 4/3+/3/Hero+ and Hero Slimline Housing.
Please note you can use a Hero 3 in a GoPro® Hero [ 3+ or 4] Slimline Waterproof Camera Housing.