This is our V5 Advanced GDome GoPro Dome Housing for the GoPro Hero 7/6/5 Black Naked (no housing required)
Unlike the Naked PDS (Professional Dome System), this model does not have a front-viewing window. However, you still have full access to the rear screen and all the buttons on the Hero 7/6/5 Black.
The PDS has reached nearly two years in the making! We have added all the features needed to create an unrivaled Dome System that is affordable and easy to use while offering industry-leading optics.
With this Dome Housing, getting the elusive under-over shot, also known as 50/50 or split shot, has never been easier!
Using your GoPro’s near-infinite depth of field and wide-angle lens allows you to easily create high-quality videos and stills, rather than spending $2000 on DSLR setups that face the complexity of accounting for depth of field, focus and exposure. This spacing also improves water shots above the water: water spray or droplets that would have covered most of the lens (ruining the shot or video) are now just small dots in the field of view. The gap between the lens and dome move water particles further away from the camera lens, enabling underwater images to become cleaner. The field of view is also drastically improved.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- 1 x Complete Hero 7/6/5 Advanced PDS Dome
- Preinstalled Removable Lens
- Various Stainless Steel Screws
- 1 x Allen Key
- 2 x Camera Lens Seal
- 1 x Dome to Backplate O-Ring Seal
- Instructions and Warranty Information
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Individually pressure tested
- Split Shots Unbelievably Easy To Get
- Close To 30% Improvement in Camera Field of View when Underwater
- Drastic Focal Length Improvement For Underwater Shots
- Optically Correct Dome
- Full Access to all Housing Buttons
- Split Line Indicator Engraved on BackPlate
- O-Ring Compression Seals System – No Silicone Or Glue Is Used To Create A Seal
- Full View Of LCD Screen
- Modular GDome System
- The entire GDome can be disassembled using the Alan Key provided
- As new cameras become available, you can upgrade the BackPlate only – no need to buy a completely new dome
- The GDome is super easy to disassemble and reassemble, no vice required!
MAKE SURE YOU ADD A NEOPRENE COVER TO YOUR ORDER.
100% PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN!
DESIGNED, ASSEMBLED, AND TESTED IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Made to be used with GoPro® Hero 7/6/5 Black Naked.
|USA/ Canada||4 - 10 Days|
|Australia||4 - 10 Days|
|Europe||4 - 10 Days|
- All orders for GDOME customers are manufactured and shipped from South Africa.
- You'll get an automated tracking number when your order has been dispatched.
- Delivery times are faster for metro areas than regional. The shipping times above are estimates and some orders can take longer due to factors outside of our control.
- For South African customers, it's better to order from our xtremexccessories.co.za website for cheaper and faster shipping.
- Please note some international orders will occasionally be charged customs or import charges upon arrival in the destination country. We are not responsible for these charges. This includes Local VAT.
- If you are ordering from United States of America, import duties will not be charged for orders under $800.
- If you are ordering from Australia, import duties will not be charged for orders under A$1000.
Can you ship to me?
We ship awesome water housings to most countries...
- We do not ship to Brazil due to the high taxes incurred to the customer.
- We do not ship to Russia due to the difficulty of having it delivered to the customer.
- We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in the world with DHL or Fedex Express.
- We are currently averaging 3-9 working days for express international deliveries.
ABOUT OUR SHIPPING
We offer a 100% reliable delivery services via trusted DHL / Fedex Express courier services around the world.
- Shipping is calculated automatically by DHL on checkout.
- DHL / Fedex will also give you a live view of the estimated delivery time.
- We also offer a variety of affordable priority and FREE shipping options, these do take slightly longer than or express options.
- Each parcel is packed with care and insured to the full value of the contents.
- We’ll need your daytime address and cellphone number for door-to-door delivery and, once sent, provide you with the tracking number for the parcel.
- All Prices exclude your local taxes and duties, please check your local taxes and duties before placing your order.
- We cover all shipping costs but do not cover local taxes (such as VAT, customs duties ect).
If you would like to calculate the taxes and duties, click HERE
We shall use our best endeavors to ensure that all products purchased on the GDOME SHOP website will be delivered to major city centers within the estimated shipping time.
GDome ships exclusively through FEDEX and DHL International for International orders. By purchasing items from GDome, you acknowledge that GDome is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please refer to your tracking number to get details of where your shipment is. If your package shows it was successfully delivered, and you did not receive it, please contact us immediately.
Insurance for packages is charged separately by DHL and FEDEX, we offer the option to insure your package with Shipping Protection.
By deselecting Shipping Protection, GDome is not liable for items that are lost, damaged, or stolen during shipping.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER ONLINE?
Once we’ve received your order, we’ll send you an email with LIVE tracking details with the company it was sent out with.
GDome purchases made at www.getgdome.com can be returned for any reason within 14 days of purchase. All returned items must be in new, resalable condition and include original packaging and all hardware and or accessories.
After 14 days, non-warranty related returns are at the SOLE DISCRETION of GDome.
If the reason for your return is not because of a GDome error, shipping costs, incurred by GDome may be deducted from your refund.
Please note: if you return an item and did not originally pay shipping costs, the shipping cost incurred by GDome will be deducted from your refund.
If you would like to exchange your items for something else, please return to us for a refund and place a new order for the product you want at the same time. All items that you would like to exchange must be in a new, resalable condition and include original packaging and all hardware and or accessories.
When choosing a shipper to return products, keep in mind that GDome cannot be held liable or responsible for items lost in transit. We recommend using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance.
Please indicate your GDome invoice number clearly on the shipping label.
After 14 days, non-warranty related returns are at the SOLE DISCRETION of GDome. Products must be shipped to our warehouse and will be checked. If your returned product has been checked and the products are not in a new, re-sellable condition, a repackaging, restocking, and/or damaged goods fee may be deducted from the refund or the product will be shipped back to you. We strongly urge you to repackage the products with care. If you need advice on how to re-pack the gear, please contact us.
It generally takes 3 – 5 days after the package arrives at our warehouse for your return to be processed and a credit to be issued.
As soon as the return is processed you will get an email confirmation.
THE FINE PRINT
GDome gives its utmost to serve customers as quickly as possible.
In actual fact, it excites us to do it quicker every day.
It is, however, a reality that delivery companies are sometimes subject to strikes and other delays.
It is most certainly in the minority that a problem arises.
Should any delay happen, we will follow up, lodge and handle queries with the particular courier company.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com or phone us at +27 21 001 8852.
Feel free to read our complete terms and conditions